Scores will be updated as they are sent in. Please send in your scores to contact@SanFranPreps.com or call them in to (415) 251-0918. The score phone line is open 24 hours a day.
Games of the day – University vs. Lick-Wilmerding girls soccer: At times, University has been dominant in BCL West play this season, but Urban beat them and Lick, who they meet in the league semifinals, played them tough in their two meetings. Their first meeting was a 1-1 draw and in their second, the Red Devils pulled out a 2-1 win. Lowell vs. Lincoln boys volleyball: After dropping a match to Galileo early in the season, the Cardinals hit their stride, winning seven straight. A rematch with the Lions may be on the horizon, but Lowell will have to get through Lincoln first for a shot to defend its championship. It’s rematch of last year’s final and the final match of the season, where Lincoln knocked Lowell out of first place.
For live updates on these games, follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/SanFranPreps.
WCAL baseball semifinals
(1) St. Francis (Mountain View) 13, (5) St. Ignatius 2
BCL West boys lacrosse semifinals
(2) Marin Academy (San Rafael) 11, (3) Urban 6
(1) University 11, (4) Sonoma Academy (Santa Rosa) 0
BCL West girls soccer semifinals
(1) University 4, (4) Lick-Wilmerding 0
(3) Marin Academy (San Rafael) 2, (2) Urban 1
AAA boys volleyball semifinals
(3) Lincoln 3, (2) Lowell 2 (21-25, 21-25, 25-19, 25-19, 16-14)
(1) Galileo 3, (4) Washington 1 (25-16, 25-14, 21-25, 25-16)
St. Lawrence (Santa Rosa) 11, Jewish Community 0