Saturday Scoreboard

Scores will be updated as they are sent in. Please send in your scores to contact@SanFranPreps.com or call them in to (415) 251-0918. The score phone line is open 24 hours a day.

Games of the Day – Football Saturday: Riordan vs. St. Ignatius and Balboa vs. Lowell. For live updates on these games, follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/SanFranPreps.

AAA football
Lowell 34, Balboa 16

WCAL football
St. Ignatius 31, Riordan 0

Non-league boys water polo tournaments
St. Ignatius 18, Homestead (Cupertino) 12 @ Padre Tournament (Carmel)
St. Ignatius vs. Gunn (Palo Alto) @ Padre Tournament (Carmel), Noon

Non-league girls water polo tournaments
St. Ignatius 14, Los Lomas (Walnut Creek) 5 @ Davis Classic (UC Davis)
St. Ignatius vs. Davis @ Davis Classic (UC Davis), 5 p.m.

1. TM76 says:

ARHS suffers another shutout to WCAL foe, should be interesting match up with SH.

2. wcalsf says:

Gotta say the Crusaders had no chance today against SI. Offense showed no creativity and there was no contribution from the skill players @ WR and RB. Hate to say a winless WCAL season is imminent.

3. Lance says:

I guess it was safe to say there was no swine flu outbreak on the SI campus.

4. Lance says:

Forget the SI v Bell game next week, or the SI v Serra game in 2 weeks. Game of the year has to be SHC v ARHS. I can’t wait to read the board of the losing side. It will be a must read. Again, can’t wait.

5. Lance says:

I know it is 2 weeks away, but I would love anyone to breakdown the SHC v ARHS game. Although it is for last place, it is an intriguing match-up.

• Frank Lucas says:

What’s with your fascination with the city schools? Aren’t you a Sarah supporter? You should start your own site, San Mateo Preps.

Here’s a breakdown: SHC will win a very very ugly game and the winner will limp into the CCS playoffs and win their first game.

• M Air J says:

I was at the BM game and the Riordan-SI game this past weekend. I am no expert by any means but it appeared that SHC would have the upper hand based soley on how they gave SI a much more difficult game. This past weekend, Riordan’s D started the game on a positive note and it was only 7-0 (I BELIEVE) after the first quarter and 17-0 at the half but then Riordan wore down. SHC had some explosive plays against SI but then they wore down as well. Both of these teams are depleted as far as personnel and I believe SHC has some key injuries, more so than Riordan. I believe Riordan will be able to move the ball against SHC and vice versa but I say SHC wins by 7-10 points in a sloppy game.

6. Lance says:

Aw Frankie, the bitterness.

7. Paul B. says:

From Sat. 10/20:

Non-league boys water polo tournaments
    St. Ignatius 13, Gunn (Palo Alto) 3 @ Padre Tournament (Carmel)