Thursday Scoreboard

Scores will be updated as they are sent in. Please send in your scores to contact@SanFranPreps.com or call them in to (415) 251-0918. The score phone line is open 24 hours a day.

Game of the Day – Turkey Day Tussle: Lincoln rolled to a 42-14 victory over Mission in their regular-season meeting, but the Bears are still defending Turkey Day champions. For live updates on this game, follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/SanFranPreps.

AAA football championship
(1) Lincoln 22, (2) Mission 21

1. Lance says:

Sorry jbalan will not be able to make the Turkey Bowl today. Birdzilla is about ready to go in the oven. To all Happy Thanksgiving and remember to contribute to sanfranpreps.There is a lot of good chatter and rag sessions on this site.Let’s keep it going.The WCAL chatter is incredible.

2. alien says:

Yeah. Kick down some cheddar for your chatter!

3. Airwings says:

I hang my hat off two those Missions senior recievers (Demitrius Thibeaux, Alex Tico). Those two have soo much great potential they will have a chance to take their talents to a good college an play.

4. Don L. says:

Great game today. Lincoln looked to be in control at halftime but could never put Mission away. I don’t want to steal Jeremy’s thunder but some interesting decisions in the 4th almost cost Lincoln the game.

I was talking to a few folks and they felt there wasn’t 1800 fans there. I thought it was a little light but then again, I’m not the one counting the tickets sold. :D

• alien says:

Looked like ~1500 to me. Definitely 2500, maybe 3000.
      Hopefully for SFP, they’re closer to correct than my estimate.

Great game, no matter the attendance.
      Lincoln couldn’t put ‘em away because Mission played great D, especially in the 2nd half. Stopped ‘em twice with the 10; fumble recovery in the endzone, then took over on downs on the Lincoln’s next possession.

No long runs for D.Williams, but looked like he ground out 100+.
      #18, junior Tyree Marzetta, filled in nicely on a couple of possessions; scored the first (iirc) Lincoln TD.

Some sloppy ballhandling on both sides. I had it @ 5 fumbles per side, with each team losing 2 and keeping possession on the other 3.
      No INTs afair.

Brief highligh video up on youTube:

• alien says:

Part of my comment above went missing.

On another page here, someone else put the attendance @ >2500, maybe 3000.
        Hopefully for SFP, they’re closer to correct than my estimate.

• DC says:

My friend told me that porter purposely fumbled forward when he was stopped short and mission was lucky enough to fall on it in the endzone

5. God bless the south says:

Great job to lincoln for not giving up when they were down

6. GCJ 01 says:

Congrats to both Lincoln and Mission. Great job Lincoln for an undefeated season. I hope everyone is having a Blessed Thanksgiving.

7. God bless the south says:

Isn’t Marzetta the same guy that closed the game against Galileo a few weeks back